Tuesday, January 02, 2018

Fun Valentine's shaker card

Hi everyone,

Hope you all had a great holiday and much health and happiness for 2018.

With the holidays behind me now I can get back in my craft room and create a card. This one
is a fun shaker card for Valentine's day. As far as shakers go, this one was quite quick and easy to create.


I used some red Gina K Fancy Foil to create my frame. I then moved onto creating the background using a SSS stencil with 2 different colours of ink.

Stamped the sentiment in black and began to add my shaker components which consisted of some large plastic hearts (not sure where I got these), some sequin mix and little diamond drops.

Assembled the card and that's it for this one.

Thanks for stopping by,

Supplies:

SSS Falling Hearts stencil
Distress inks
Gina K Radiant Red Fancy Foil
Lawn Fawn Happy, Happy, Happy Add-on Stamp set
Taylored Expressions Snow Flurries sequin mix
Queen & Co. little diamond drops




No comments:

Post a Comment