Monday, February 19, 2018

Floral Celebrate

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share created for the current Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge to "Add a die cut" and the details of the challenge can be found here and also the SSS Flickrchallenge #91 where the theme is 'Anything Goes'.


I started by stamping a large Hero Arts background with Versamark ink and then heat embossing with white embossing powder.

Then I  my blended my background using 2 different colours of Distress Oxide inks and added a few water splatters. I used a large rectangle scalloped rectangle die to cut it out.

I moved onto making the sentiment using some Deco Foil and my laminator. Die cut a few of the sentiments and stacked them up to add some dimension to the sentiment.

The base of the card was embossed using a large stitched rectangle die.

I added foam tape to the background piece and adhered the sentiment with some glue and added a few accents with Nuvo Crystal drops.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

Hero Arts Everything Flowers stamp
Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle die set
MFT Die-namics Stitched Rectangle Scalloped frame die set
MFT Die-namincs Celebrate die
Deco Foil Lime foil
Distress Oxide inks - Picked Raspberry, Twisted Citron
Nuvo Crystal Drops - Morning Dew
Royal Sovereign laminator





No comments:

Post a Comment