Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Hugs & Studio Katia stamp set

Hi everyone,

Well it's yet another snowy day here in Montreal. I'm sure will come someday soon.
I have a card to share for the current SSS flickrchallenge where the theme is 'Cut It Out' using dies.

Here's my card.



I started by stamping each stamp in the Studio Katia Floral Trimmings stamp set and heat embossed with white embossing powder. I then moved onto blending 3 different colours of Distress Oxide inks.
When I was happy with my blending I used a rectangle stitched strip die from MFT to cut out each piece.

I foam mounted the 2 panels onto a black cardstock piece which was layered onto my white card base and added some water spritzs.

I die cut the Hugs sentiment die 3 times, once in black and twice in white and layered the 3 pieces together.

I adhered the die piece and added sequins in the same colours of my panel.

Well that's it for my card and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

SSS Big Hugs die
Studio Katia Floral Trimmings stamp set
MFT Dienamics Vertical Strips die set
Distress Oxide inks - Twisted Citron, Peacock Feathers, Wilted Violet
Doodlebug sequins
SSS white embossing powder


No comments:

Post a Comment