Tuesday, March 06, 2018

You are Jawsome

Hi everygone,

Today I have a card to share using some Lawn Fawn products and SSS products.  I will also be entering this card in the SSS Wednesday "Anything Goes" challenge here and also the SSS flickr challenge to "Cut It Out" using die cuts.

Here's my card:


I started by creating my background using 2 different alcohol ink colours.

I then moved on to stamping and colouring all my little pieces. I added a blue panel to the base of my card and embossed it using a stitched rectangle die.

Layered the alcohol ink panel to my card base and added all the pieces for my scene. I die cut a scalloped panel in white to frame my whole card. Stamped my sentiments and foam mounted them to the front and added some sequins for a little sparkle.

Well that's it and thanks for stopping by.

Supplies:

SSS Stitched Rectangle die set
Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangle Stackables
Lawn Fawn Duh-nuh Stamps and dies
Ranger Alcohol inks - Denim and Stonewashed
Copics
Sequins

No comments:

Post a Comment