Thursday, May 24, 2018

Birthday wishes



Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share and which I am entering into the current 'The Birthday Project' challenge on the My Favorite Things blog where the details can be found here.


Here's my card:



I started by blending 3 different colours of Distress ink to my card base and added some water splatters. Once that was done I ran the piece through my die cutting machine using the Horizontal Collage Cover die to cut out all the little squares. I then stamped each image on the square and heat embossed using white embossing powder.
Some of the squares I applied directly and some were popped up with foam tape.

I stamped the sentiment onto a strip of vellum and heat embossed with white embossing powder.

I added a star to each side for a little sparkle and that's it for my card.

Supplies:

MFT Die-namics Horizontal Collage Cover die
MFT Bearthday Bears stamp set
Distress Inks - Salty Ocean, Picked Raspberry, Moved Lawn
Simon Says Stamp white embossing powder
Studio Katia crystal stars

No comments:

Post a Comment