Tuesday, May 08, 2018

Have a sweet day!

Hi everyone,

I haven't posted lately as I have been away for a few days in New Hampshire doing some hiking and shopping and picking up some new stamp products from Mama Elephant and Hero Arts. Yeah!!!

I do have a card to share that I actually made before I left but didn't get time to post it.


I used a new stamp and die set from Sunny Studio Stamps called Berry Bliss. I stamped the cherries using 3 different colours of Altenew ink and the stem was stamped using 2 different Simon Says Stamp inks.

Once the cherries were die cut I used some Distress ink to blend a little background colour for the cherries.

I cut 2 strips using Lawn Fawn patterned paper to go on either side of my panel and die cut each using a Pretty Pink Posh die. I used the same die to cut my main panel with. I added the strips directly to the base and foam mounted the white panel over top. I added some water splats and a few accents of Nuvo Jewel drops around the cherries and a bit on each cherry.

The sentiment is also from Sunny Studio Stamps using the Pretty Popsicles stamp set.

Well that's it for my card and thanks so much for stopping by.

Supplies:

Sunny Studio Stamps Berry Bliss stamp and die set
Sunny Studio Stamps Perfect Popsicles stamp set
Pretty Pink Posh Stitched Borders 4
Altenew Rouge, Crimson, Velvet inks
Simon Says Stamp Jelly Bean, Lucky inks
Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6x6 paper pack
Nuvo Crystal drops Strawberry Coulis, Morning Dew
Tim Holtz Distress ink Festive Berries

No comments:

Post a Comment