Sunday, May 20, 2018

Have a Wild birthday

Hi everyone,

Today I have a card to share that I created for the current 'Stencil It' challenge at Simon Says Stamp here.


I started by masking off a portion of a Newton's Nook stencil and moving the stencil around blending in Simon Says Stamp ink as I went along. I applied more pressure to the base of each leaf so it would appear darker and then lightly blended the colour up the leaf. 



I used a stitched die and cut out a square for my lion. On the card base I stamped a Lawn Fawn lion and coloured it with Copics using 2 different Copic colours to blend a background for my lion.

The sentiment was stamped with Versamark ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder onto a piece of black cardstock.

I popped the whole panel and sentiment strip up with foam tape and that's it for my card.

Thanks so much for stopping by.


Supplies:

Newton's Nook Tropical Leaves stencil
MFT Die-namics Square PeekBoo window
Lawn Fawn Wild for You stamp set
Simon Says Stamp Jellybean ink cube
Copics








No comments:

Post a Comment